Cozy Dining Igloos Are Perfect For A Unique WinterFest Experience
Enjoy a unique holiday experience with cocktails and a nosh at the all-new Stanton House Igloos in the heart of downtown El Paso just a few steps away from WinterFest.
Stanton House is currently offering El Pasoans a new outdoor experience with their holiday igloos, perfect for a night out to celebrate with friends or couples.
As WinterFest is in full effect, you and a group of your pals (6 total guests) might want to try out the latest outdoor winter dining experience inside a heated igloo decked out with comfy furniture and blankets.
The Stanton House igloos are located on Mesa and Mills Avenue, just a few steps away from San Jacinto Plaza and all the WinterFest action.
Stanton House Igloo Details:
- The igloos are open Wednesday – Saturday from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. and on Sundays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- A non-refundable deposit of $35 is required - used as a credit towards your food & beverage minimum.
- A minimum of $100 food and beverage must be met, and depending on the time and date (holidays or special occasions), pricing may vary.
- Each reservation block is available for one hour and 45 minutes.
Wednesday’s Food & Beverage Minimum:
- 5 p.m. -6:45 p.m. - $100.00
- 7 p.m. - 8:45 p.m. - $150.00
- 9 p.m. - 10:45 p.m. - $120.00
Thursday- Saturday’s Food & Beverage Minimum:
- 5 p.m. - 6:45 p.m. - $150.00
- 7 p.m. - 8:45 p.m. - $350.00
- 9 p.m. - 10:45 p.m. - $250.00
Sunday’s Food & Beverage Minimum:
- 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. - $200
Since a maximum of six guests is allowed reaching the minimum food and beverage cost should be no problem, and yes, they can split the bill six ways, with the tip included in the bill.
Speaking of the menu, patrons will find a variety of delicious eats and cocktails to cheer with, from tamales to a French fry flight, yummy desserts, and plenty of traditional and holiday-inspired cocktails. To view the complete menu, click HERE.
It's beginning to look and feel a lot like Christmas, and if you're looking for something new and unique to try while taking in the festivities downtown, then don't delay in making your reservations soon because these holiday igloos are booking up fast.