COVID 19 Testing In El Paso Available For Free 7 Days a Week
COVID-19 testing has been extended and is now available 7 days a week in El Paso, TX through August 8, 2020.
At the ongoing request of El Paso Mayor Dee Margo and the Office of Emergency Management, the Office of the Governor and the Texas Department of Emergency Management once again agreed to the testing extension through August 8, 2020.
The State Hybrid Drive/Walk-up Site and Mega Sites are available for patients Testing is free and available to members of the community with or without COVID-19 symptoms.on foot or in a vehicle during the following dates and locations:
July 27-August 8:
- Nations Tobin Recreation Center; 8831 Railroad Dr., El Paso, TX
- Testing capacity of 500 per day
- El Paso Community College Valle Verde Campus, 919 Hunter Dr., El Paso, TX
- SISD Student Activities Complex, 1300 Joe Battle Blvd., El Paso, TX
- Testing capacity: 1,000 per day/per site
Residents do not need an appointment to get tested as tests are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once the daily capacity is met at each location, the site will be closed for the day to additional testing.
- All of the testing sites are administering nasal tests
- Testing is free to members of the community with or without COVID-19 symptoms
- Test results from State sites will be provided via email within 2-3 days
- Results will be emailed so make sure to check junk/spam email folders for the emailed test results
- For assistance regarding results, email Covid19Help@honumg.com or call the helpline at 1-844-778-2455
For more information about the various alternative testing sites throughout the community visit EPStrong.org.
KEEP READING: 50 community resources supporting Americans financially impacted by COVID-19