Comedian Felipe Esparza Heads Back To El Paso: Drive-In Style
Comedian Felipe Esparza returns to El Paso (drive-in style) with his latest standup special, Translate This, on Saturday, March 6, 2021.
Almost two years later, the comedian and actor will roll through the Sun City, bringing his Translate This comedy tour to the El Paso County Coliseum via Drive-in Style.
Felipe Esparza’s career was catapulted after winning in the Last Comic Standing TV show back in 2010.
How It Works:
- This is a socially distant event that is experienced from the comfort of your vehicle.
- Tickets are available on a first-come-first-serve price level.
- The admission price is per vehicle with 4 passengers, $2o for any additional passengers over 4.
- Lawn chairs are welcome, and attendees can also sit outside their vehicles in their designated parking space.
- Attendees will be able to listen to Felipe Esparza live via their FM car radio.
Ticket prices correspond to the color-coded parking spaces:
- Tickets on sale now via Universe.com
- Admission: $90 to $200 (Each ticket allows admission to one car with 4 people in it, additional passengers are $20 per person)
- This will be a socially distanced event following county guidelines.
For more information or event details, contact The El Paso County Coliseum box office at 915-533-9899.
They say laughter is the best medicine, so get your tickets now and don't miss one night under the stars with Felipe Esparza and get your much-needed needed laugh on in a safe and socially distant way.
- Felipe Esparza – Translate This Tour
- Drive-In Event at the El Paso County Coliseum
- 4100 E Paisano Dr., El Paso, TX 79905, USA
- Saturday - March 6, 2021
- 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
20 Words and Phrases That Are So 2020