El Paso Border AIDS Walk This Weekend at Memorial Park
Head out this weekend and help support the El Paso Border AIDS Partnership at the AIDS Walk this Saturday, December 1, 2018 at Memorial Park.
Join the cause and help support the El Paso Border AIDS Partnership organization at their AIDS Walk and Health Fair this weekend. Proceeds from the walk will help raise money to support the organization to provide resources, services, education, prevention and awareness of HIV/AIDS in our area.
The first annual AIDS Walk fundraising event will also include a Health Fair which will begin at 10 a.m. The 5k walk route is not only a family friendly event, it will also be a pet friendly event as well.
- Registration is available for anyone wanting to attend at Eventbrite.com for $25 plus fees
- Registration check in will begin at 8 a.m. on Saturday, December 1st at Memorial Park
- Race start time is set for 9 a.m.
For more information and tickets click HERE.
- El Paso Border AIDS Partnership Walk 2018
- Memorial Park / 1701 N Copia St / El Paso TX 79930
- Saturday - December 1, 2018
- 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.