Beto O’Rourke Presidential Campaign Rally In El Paso Details
Beto O’Rourke will be launching his presidential campaign in three Texas cities all in one day beginning in his hometown of El Paso, TX.
Former Texas congressman and Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke will be holding one of three campaign kickoff rallies beginning in El Paso and culminating in Houston, Texas.
Details about the upcoming rally have been trickling in from his camp and this is what we know so far:
- The Beto O'Rourke rally will be held on Saturday, March 30, 2019
- Attendees are asked to meet on the corner of El Paso St. and Overland Avenue in downtown El Paso
- Time is set for 10 a.m. with the rally to begin around 10:30 a.m.
- It is free for all to attend however his team is asking that you RSVP to be part of it and receive more details.
- You can make your RSVP HERE
Beto O’Rourke will launch his campaign beginning in El Paso then will head to Austin for a rally scheduled at 5 p.m. and then onto Houston for the last 9 p.m. rally.
For more information, you can visit Beto O’Rourke’s, Facebook Page.