4 Important Things To Know Before You See Kevin Hart In El Paso
Kevin Hart is in El Paso, and there are four crucial things you should know before making your way downtown to the Abraham Chavez Theatre.
Today (Thursday, February 24) begins Kevin Hart's 3-day mini standup residency in El Paso, performing two shows nightly at the Abraham Chavez Theatre.
What To Know Before You Go:
- Traffic will be at its peak today, with other events happening downtown, such as Last Thursdays on top of the two Kevin Hart shows at the Abraham Chavez Theatre, so plan accordingly.
- The El Paso Streetcar will run through 1 a.m., allowing patrons to park further away and catch the streetcar with a stop right in front of the Abraham Chavez Theatre.
- To find free parking locations click HERE.
- All Kevin Hart performances are phone-free, with no exceptions, meaning phones, smartwatches, and accessories are not permitted in the performance space.
- All tech will be secured in individual Yondr pouches that will be opened at the end of the event.
- Guests maintain possession of their devices and can access them throughout the event only in designated Phone Use Areas within the venue.
- All devices will be re-secured in Yondr pouches before returning to the performance space.
- All pouches and equipment are routinely sanitized.
- Anyone using a device during the performance will be escorted out of the venue by security.
- Ladies, leave your purses at home. No large bags or backpacks will be allowed in the venue.
- Small purses and clutches are allowed. Maximum permitted size allowed 12" x 12" x 6"
- Be prepared to show your ticket or have your ticket app pulled up on your phone before entering the venue.
Kevin Hart Show Info
- Abraham Chavez Theatre
- Thursday, February 24 - Saturday, February 26, 2022
- Two shows nightly: 7 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Tickets are available via Livenation.com.
Loteria Del Chuco Preview
Borderland Jam 2022 In El Paso TX
35 Unwritten Rules That True El Pasoans Know: