3 El Paso Eateries Offering Pre-Made Thanksgiving Feasts
Skip the cooking and support local this year with these three El Paso eateries that are offering pre-made Thanksgiving Feasts.
Thanksgiving is almost here, and to be honest, after all the cooked meals the last few months, the last thing I want to do is cook more.
If you’re spent like me, then maybe consider picking up a family feast this Thanksgiving from any one of these local El Paso eateries, all while supporting local too.
Even though we won’t be gathering with extended family and friends this year, we can still get our thanksgiving spread on while giving thanks for all the blessings that surround us daily.
Leave the cooking to the pros offering amazing Thanksgiving Feasts this year, such as:
The fine folks at Borderland Steakhouse are offering a Thanksgiving Family Meal Package for $100 that feeds 8-10 people and includes:
- 15-18 lb Smoked Butterball Turkey
- Tray of Mashed Potatoes
- Tray of Herb Seasoned Dressing
- 24 oz Brown Gravy
- 24 oz Cranberry Sauce
- Pack of Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- The deadline for pre-order is November 22, 2020
- Call 915-759-4087 for information and to place an order
Porkchops is stepping up its game by offering Thanksgiving Family Meals with a Southern flair that includes a ham or turkey along with a choice of sides for $85. A la carte options are also available, including pie/cobbler for $3 a slice.
Diamond Catering in East El Paso is now taking pre-orders for Thanksgiving. They are offering 3 different menu options that feed up to a family of 5. Feast packages vary in price starting at $59, $69, and $79 (plus tax).
- No order will be accepted after Wednesday, November 25 - Pick-ups will take place on Thursday, November 26 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- To place your order call 915-849-1180 or visit diamondcateringelpaso.com