1st Chuco Plant-Powered Pop Up Market Coming Up This Weekend
If you are a vegan you’re gonna love the 1st ever Chuco Plant-Powered Pop Up Market happening this Sunday in East El Paso.
Chuco Plant-Powered Events is teaming up with Craze to host the very first all vegan shopping event.
Some of the vendors will include:
- Craze will be offering dairy-free and vegan flavors including their bomb lemonades along with their famous cucumber spears
- La Ruda Foods will be selling chilaquiles
- Dope Dough will have baked treats including cupcakes and donuts
- Veggie Good will be on hand with vegan tacos deshebrada and tamales
- Zona Centro will sell their healthy bowls full of vegan steak, mole and vegan chicharron and Mexican Vegan conchas
- Grown Together will offer meal prep services and samples
- Chuco Town Farms will have organic micro greens
- Happea will be selling a variety of vegan bags, vegan twinkies, vegan jerky and classic vegan chocolate bars
- Vegan Outreach will offer tons of information on veganism along with their virtual reality headsets
- El Paso Veg Society and Casa Walter's will have different vegan soaks and scrubs
- Speakers will also be on hand to share information on various subjects such as:
Ricardo C. DeBello, owner of Kinetix Personal Training, a certified personal trainer, sports nutritionist and vegan bodybuilder will be sharing his journey into veganism followed by a Q&A.
The event will include live music and a free tote bag to the first 100 guests so make sure you reserve your free tickets HERE.
- Chuco Plant Powered Pop Up Market
- Sunday - March 10th, 2019
- Craze Yogurt Lounge located at 1327 George Dieter Dr. Ste. F
- All ages welcome from 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Admission: Free