Temporary Lane Closures Coming for Country Club Road in West El Paso
West El Paso will soon see temporary lane closures along Country Club Road to allow for pavement repairs related to the Country Club Road Reconstruction project beginning on Monday, September 12, 2016.
The City of El Paso initiated the repairs in order to ensure that the pavement lives up to its full life expectancy. The construction schedule may be modified due to weather or other unforeseen events. There will be appropriate signage to direct traffic during this period. The lane closures will occur in the following two phases.
Phase I - September 12th- 16th
- A westbound traffic lane closure has been scheduled at the following two locations:
- Location 1 - Intersection of Country Club Road and Willow Creek
- Location 2 - Country Club Road just west of Memory Lane
Phase II - September 19th - 22nd
- A reduced vehicle lane will be in effect for westbound traffic at the following locations:
- Location 1 - County Club Road just west of Willow Creek
- Location 2 - Country Club Road just east of Meadow Lark Road
- Location 3 - Country Club Road between Yucca Place and Ocotillo Road
The work will be covered as a warranty item under the Country Club Road Reconstruction project. Signage and detours marking the lane closure will be in place throughout the closures, and motorists are encouraged to seek alternate routes as part of their daily commute.