Valentine’s Day Group Weddings To Be Held At El Paso Law Library
Two group weddings will be held at the El Paso County Courthouse Law Library on Valentine’s Day.
Couples who are thinking about tying the knot on Valentine’s Day can easily do so at the upcoming Valentine's Day Group Wedding at the El Paso County Courthouse Law Library.
If you recently got engaged and want to get married on Friday, February 14, Valentine’s Day well you are in luck because you can participate at this Group Wedding. It’s not easy to get married on Valentine’s Day but the Hon. Robert J. Galvan County Law Library at the El Paso County Courthouse will be hosting a Valentine's Day Group Wedding on the most romantic day of the year.
To qualify, couples must obtain their marriage license from the County Clerk’s office prior to the ceremony. There will also be a $50 fee, which is much less than the average fee to get married. The Law Library will also provide:
- The officiant
- The wedding march to begin the ceremony
- A professional photographer to take 2 digital photos
- A prop bouquet will also be available
- A commemorative 4 x 6 frame
- A delicious wedding cupcake for both the bride and groom
The El Paso Law Library is a public facility and will not be closed during the ceremony but the area at the window will be cordoned off for the marrying couples with standing room provided for family members.
Two Group Wedding sessions will be available at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
There is a max capacity of 35 couples allowed per session so don’t wait to reserve your spot if you want to be married on Valentine’s Day.
To register email the El Paso Law Library at email@example.com
- Group Wedding on Valentine’s Day
- Hon. Robert J. Galvan County Law Library at the El Paso County Courthouse
- 500 E. San Antonio, 12th floor
- Friday - February 14, 2020