UTEP Dinner Theatre Extends Titanic Show Due To Popular Demand
UTEP's Dinner Theatre is taking audiences on a gigantic voyage by extending its latest production of Titanic through the end of October.
For over one hundreds years the Titanic continues to captivate audiences through film, music, art, literature and of course on stage.
Due to its popularity, El Paso audiences will have plenty of opportunities to watch the production of Titanic on stage now that its production has been held over through October 31, 2021.
- Additional dinner date performances added include: October 28, 29, and 30, 2021
- Additional no-dinner matinee performance added include: October 31, 2021 only.
Take an adventure onboard the Tony Award Winning Musical in this heart-stopping and riveting ride through the final moments of the Titanic’s fateful journey. Based on historical fact, this stunning musical focuses on the hopes and aspirations of the passengers and crew on their fateful trip. (Please note that this is an original musical and is not based on the James Cameron film.)
As served on the Titanic, attendees will dine on the same menu that includes Chicken Lyonnaise, Parmentier Potatoes with Rosemary, Seasoned Fresh Asparagus, Cucumber and Tomato Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette, Mini Croissants, Coffee, Iced Tea, Chocolate Eclairs
Dinner Performances (7:00 P.M.) Reserved Tables
- October 8, 9, 13*, 14*, 15, 20*, 21*, 22, 23, 28*, 29, 30 2021 (*Discount Dinner Performance)
Matinee Dinner Performance (1:30 P.M.) Reserved Tables
- October 10*, 2021 (Meal Served / *Discount Dinner Performance)
No Dinner Matinee Performances (2:30 P.M.) General Admission
- October 17, 24, 31 2021 (No Meal Served)
TITANIC – THE MUSICAL Tickets on Sale:
- Tickets available at the UTEP Ticket Center (915-747-5234) or online at Ticketmaster.com
Friday & Saturday Dinner Performances - Reserved Tables
- Adult: $53.50
- UTEP Faculty/Staff/Group (20+): $51.50
- UTEP Alumni Association Members**: $51.50
- Children (4-12 yrs. old): $51.50
- Non-UTEP Student: $51.50
- Military**: $51.50
- UTEP Student***: $41.50
Listen to Monika middays all week on 93.1 KISS-FM and download our free 93.1 KISS-FM App.
Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday Matinee Dinner Performances – Reserved Tables
- Adult $48.50
- UTEP Faculty/Staff/Group (20+)** $46.50
- UTEP Alumni Association Members**$46.50
- Children (4-12 yrs. old) $46.50
- Non-UTEP Student $46.50
- Military** $46.50
- UTEP Student*** $38.50
Sunday No Dinner Matinee Performances – Reserved Tables
- Adult $32.50
- UTEP Faculty/Staff/Group (20+)** $30.50
- UTEP Alumni Association Members** $30.50
- Children (4-12 yrs. old) $30.50
- Non-UTEP Student $30.50
- Military** $30.50
- UTEP Student*** $22.50
*Children 3 years and under are not allowed in the theatre.
**Up to 4 Tickets per valid ID.
***One ticket per valid UTEP ID.
For details call the UTEP Dinner Theatre at 915-747-6060 or visit www.utep.edu/udt