This Monday Is The Last Day To Register To Vote In El Paso
Monday, October 5, 2020, is the last day to get yourself registered to vote for the upcoming November 3 election.
The time is nigh, this Monday is the last day to register to vote in El Paso, TX. If you have not registered yet, here is some helpful information to get you all set up to prepare you to cast your vote on election day, November 3, 2020.
With one of the biggest presidential elections to date coming up – making sure you are registered to vote is vital. While registration isn’t required in every state (every state has minimum requirements) – these are the deadlines for voters in the state of Texas.
Days To Know:
The deadline to register to vote is:
- By mail: Postmarked by October 5, 2020
- In-person: October 5, 2020
The deadline for Absentee Ballot is:
- Request: October 23, 2020
- Return by Mail: Postmarked by November 3, 2020
Find Out If You're Already Registered:
- Early voting in Texas begins October 13, 2020, through October 30, but dates and hours may vary based on where you live.
To learn more about your voter rights, requirements, and polling places for your district, Click Here.
This year, make sure you are seen, heard, and make your vote count. Visit votetexas.gov to learn more.
READ ON: Here's how to apply for rent relief