The Barstool Open In Downtown El Paso Pairs Miniature Golf And Booze
If you like a little fun and games while you get your drink on, you need to check out the Barstool Open. It's a collaboration between Miller Lite, Topgolf, and the Downtown Management District. You'll play a 9-hole miniature golf tournament with holes spread throughout seven downtown bars. Teams of four will get a swag bag, have the opportunity to compete for a variety of prizes, and experience some of downtown’s great bars.
I recently did a downtown restaurant crawl and discovered some amazing restaurants. If you haven't checked out some of that really cool downtown bars, this is a great way to see what's happening with your buddies.
- Circa 1963, 325 N. Kansas (inside Hotel Indigo)
- Craft & Social, 305 E. Franklin
- EPIC Bar & Nightclub, 510 N. Stanton
- Gray Dog, 500 N. Oregon St.
- International, 114 E. Mills Ave.
- Park Tavern, 204 E. Mills Ave.
- The Speak Easy, 303 E. Franklin Ave.
- The Topgolf Best Team Costume/Outfit (Prizes provided by Topgolf)
- Best Team Name
- Low Team Score
- Low Individual Score
- The Coffee Box Hole-in-One prize (Free Coffee Box beverage (up to $5 value) for participants who make a hole-in-one)
You can get all the info you need and register online at downtownelpaso.com.
WHAT: The Barstool Open
WHEN: Saturday, January 27th. Packet pick-up and day-of registration from 10:30a.m. - 1p.m. at Circa 1963. Event begins 11 a.m., with an awards ceremony from 3 - 4:30 p.m. at Circa 1963.