Sun Bowl Fan Fiesta Back To Thrill Fans In Downtown El Paso
Get ready for the annual Sun Bowl Fan Fiesta in downtown El Paso on Thursday, December 30, 2021.
The annual Sun Bowl Fan Fiesta will celebrate El Paso’s culture and sports one day before the Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl Game when Washington State takes on the University of Miami beginning at noon.
The free and family-friendly event will feature tons of local food, live music and entertainment, bands, dance groups, Mariachis, magicians, the introduction of the Sun Bowl Association Sun Court, Battle of the Marching Bands, and much more.
MAIN HALL PERFORMANCES - Doors Open at 3 p.m.
- 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM – Performance by the TEMPO Dance Academy
- 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM – Lobby Performers
- 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Live Music
- 5:00 PM – 5:15 PM – National Anthem
- 5:15 PM – 5:50 PM – Live Music
- 5:50 PM – 6:00 PM – Introduction of Sun Court
- 5:30 PM – 6:00 PM – Marching Bands Parade with Tony the Tiger through Downtown
- 6:00 PM – 6:40 PM – Battle of the Marching Bands inside Convention Center Hall
- 6:50 PM – 7:15 PM – Battle of the Marching Band Drum Lines inside Convention Center Hall
- 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM – Lobby Performers
- 7:15 PM – 9:00 PM Live Music
- 9:00 PM Event Ends
Parking: Attendees can park anywhere downtown, including the Convention Center parking garage.
Don’t miss this fun, festive and free family event at the El Paso Convention Center before the big game at the Sun Bowl.
- Sun Bowl Fan Fiesta
- El Paso Convention Center located at Civic Center Plaza
- Thursday – December 30, 2021, from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Admission: Free for all ages