State of New Mexico Is Looking For Your Best Green Chile Recipe
The New Mexico Department of Agriculture is looking for the best green chile recipe for its upcoming Elevate NM Green Chile contest.
Calling all home cooks, and chefs, the state of New Mexico wants your best green chile recipes for the upcoming Elevate NM Green Chile Recipe Contest.
The contest is open to residents across New Mexico as well as green chile fans across the country.
Recipe Submission Details:
- Fill out the Elevate New Mexico Green Chile Contest Entry Form – Click HERE
- All recipes submitted will be featured on Taste the Tradition's website
- All entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges.
- Winners will be announced September 9, 2020
- Two winners will be selected - Professional and Amateur categories
- If entering more than one category, you will need to fill out a separate form for each one.
- Winners will receive a swag prize and a live Q&A session via Zoom with New Mexico—Taste the Tradition Chef Ambassadors John Hartley and Rocky Durham.
- Winners will receive a swag prize and an in-person visit from New Mexico—Taste the Tradition Chef Ambassadors John Hartley and Rocky Durham for a cooking session and tasting. The session will follow COVID-safe practices.
- The deadline has been extended – all entries are due by September 4, 2020, at 5 p.m.
- To enter, Click HERE