Southwest University Park Hosting a Job Fair This Month
Get ready to apply because Southwest University Park will be holding a job fair on January 15 & 16, 2019.
New Year, new opportunities. Southwest University Park along with Spectra Food Services will be hosting a job fair this month and will be seeking some pretty awesome and qualified people to work baseball and soccer games along with some other non-sporting events at the stadium. Spectra will also be looking for qualified candidates to fill concessions, kitchen and warehouse duties.
Hiring managers will be looking to fill the following positions:
- Box Office Service and Cashiers
- Cleaning Crew
- Guest Services
- Ticket Takers
- Cash Room Attendant
- Parking Lot Attendants
- Facilities and Grounds Crew
- Game Day Entertainment Staff
- Bark Brigade and Social Square Staff
- Kids Playground Attendants
- Mesilla Valley Transportation 50/50 Raffle Sellers
- City Hall Grill, Sun Kings Saloon and WestStar Club Bar Areas
- Concessions – Cashiers, Runners, Prep Cooks, Stand Leads, Stand Managers
- Restaurant – Servers & Runners
- Cashiers & Cash Room Attendant
The two-day job fair will take place at Southwest University Park in the WestStar Club. Applicants can enter through the Clock Tower entrance on the corner of Durango St. and Franklin Ave.
- Bring a resume and dress to impress
- Applicants must be 18 years of age to apply
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to work home games and additional games as needed
Applicants who cannot attend can submit their resumes at email@example.com
- Southwest University Park 2019 Job Fair
- WestStar Club inside Southwest University Park
- Tuesday, January 15, 2019, and Wednesday, January 16, 2019
- 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.