Show Your Mutt Some Love on National Dog Biscuit Day
Who's a good boy? Well, if it’s your dog make sure you give him a treat.
Saturday, February 23, is National Dog Biscuit Day. It’s like a canine holiday. Or should I say ‘howliday’? (Hi-Yo!)
According to National Day Calendar, the self-professed “authoritative source for fun, unusual and unique National Days,” you’re supposed to observe the day by treating your furry, four-legged friend to a dog biscuit as “a reward for good behavior or just…to show our dogs how much we love them.”
I’ve had doggie treats before, and they’re not bad. Not because I wanted to, but because I had to.
Last year I foolishly convinced Tricia to let our listeners decide which one of us they would most like to see eat dog biscuits for breakfast. It turned out I was the good boy.
Like I said, it wasn’t as gross as you’d think.
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not going to open up a can of Alpo for dinner anytime soon - or (hopefully) ever - but if I lost another dog biscuit bet in the future it wouldn't be the worst thing.
The Top Things Dogs Would Say if They Could Talk
• Well if I wasn't meant to roll in it, why'd they make it smell so good?
• Why don't you ever sniff MY crotch? Don’t you love me?
• How much will I get for finally revealing WHO let us out?
• Is that the commercial with Sarah McLachlan’s “Angel”? Change the channel NOW!
• Wow, I can't believe you let me lick your face. Don’t you know where my tongue has been?