Show Your Mutt Some Love on National Dog Biscuit Day
Who's a good boy? Well, if it’s your dog make sure you let him know it and give him a treat -- especially this Sunday. Sunday, February 23, is National Dog Biscuit Day, which is kind of like a canine holiday. Or should I say ‘howliday’? (Hi-Yo!)
According to National Day Calendar, the self-professed “authoritative source for fun, unusual and unique National Days,” you’re supposed to observe the day by treating your furry, four-legged friend to a dog biscuit as “a reward for good behavior or just…to show our dogs how much we love them.”
Whatever the reason, your doggo will love it because they think doggie treats are yummy. I’ve had a couple of them before, and they’re not bad. Not because I wanted to, by the way, but because I had to.
A couple of years ago I foolishly convinced Tricia to let our listeners decide which one of us they would most like to see eat dog biscuits for breakfast. It turned out I was the good boy. It wasn’t as gross as you’d think.
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not going to open up a can of Alpo for dinner anytime soon - or (hopefully) ever - but if I lost another dog biscuit bet in the future it wouldn't be the worst thing.
The Top Things Dogs Would Say if They Could Talk
• Well if I wasn't meant to roll in it, why'd they make it smell so good?
• Why don't you ever sniff MY crotch? Don’t you love me?
• How much will I get for finally revealing WHO let us out?
• Is that the commercial with Sarah McLachlan’s “Angel”? Change the channel NOW it's so depressing
• Wow, I can't believe you let me lick your face. Don’t you know where my tongue has been?