Paranormal Cirque Raises Its Big Top & Performing This Month In El Paso
After months in quarantine in El Paso, the Paranormal Cirque is raising its Big Top to begin performing in El Paso on Wednesday, June 3, 2020.
Since late February the whole crew of the Paranormal Cirque has been stuck at the Sunland Park Mall parking lot due to the COVID 19 pandemic.
Initially, the circus was set to perform in mid-March but soon after restrictions were coming into play due to the coronavirus the circus performances were postponed until May and now are ready to thrill El Paso audiences following safety guidelines.
The Paranormal Cirque is a unique circus featuring acrobats, illusionists, freaks, and mysterious creatures under one big top. This one-of-a-kind circus melds theatre and cabaret elements to bring to life the stuff of nightmares and fantasy in this unique paranormal experience.
The shows begin Wednesday, June 3 through Father’s Day, Sunday, June 21, 2020.
Tickets are on sale now and start at just $10 and they are also offering $5 off each ticket (any level) when using PROMO CODE: FACE5OFF
Paranormal Cirque – Sunland Park Mall (Parking Lot) Dates:
- June 3– Wednesday: 7:30 p.m.
- June 4– Thursday: 7:30 p.m.
- June 5– Friday: 7:30 p.m.
- June 6– Saturday: 6:30 p.m. & 9:30 p.m.
- June 7– Sunday: 5:30 p.m. & 8:30 p.m.
- June 8– Monday: 7:30 p.m.
- June 9– Tuesday: 7:30 p.m.
- June 10– Wednesday: 7:30 p.m.
- June 11– Thursday: 7:30 p.m.
- June 12– Friday: 7:30 p.m.
- June 13– Saturday: 6:30 p.m. & 9:30 p.m.
- June 14– Sunday: 5:30 p.m. & 8:30 p.m.
- June 15– Monday: 7:30 p.m.
- June 16– Tuesday: 7:30 p.m.
- June 17– Wednesday: 7:30 p.m.
- June 18– Thursday: 7:30 p.m.
- June 19– Friday: 7:30 p.m.
- June 20– Saturday: 6:30 p.m. & 9:30 p.m.
- June 21– Sunday: 5:30 p.m. & 8:30 p.m. (Father’s Day)
MORE: See absolutely chilling photos of empty public spaces worldwide