Learn The Art of Sushi Making This Weekend
Learn the art of making sushi this weekend with Chef Ji.
If you love sushi and would like to learn the art making of sushi rolling then check out the upcoming sushi class hosted by Chef Ji, owner of Dragonfly Wine & Sushi Bistro.
Sushi Course Includes:
- 1/2 off drinks
- Learn basic and specialty roll methods
- Includes (1) New Age Sushi appetizer and hand roll & Sushi Nigiri
- How to cut and prep ingredients
- How to shape garnish, raw fishes and cut and presentation
- Class is open to adults and children age 12+
- The class will last approximately 1 hour 30minute up to 2 hours
- $50 pp / under 12 years old $15
- Prepayment by credit card by calling 915-304-0775
- Registration open until May 4, 2019, at 2 p.m.
The course will include all supplies needed including an apron, cutting board, sushi mat, towels, napkin, gloves, and knife if you don’t happen to have your own.
Save your reservation today and learn the art of sushi making with Chef Ji – for more details call 915-304-0775.
- Sushi Class
- Dragonfly Wine & Sushi Bistro
- 5860 N. Mesa St. Ste.133-135, El Paso, Texas 79912
- Sunday – May 5, 2019
- 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.