Hungry for Love? Try These 5 Pickup Lines on National Waitstaff Day and See What Happens
So before I found my career in broadcasting I worked so many different jobs to pay the bills! From retail, to the car business, to education. However, one of the most challenging but fun experiences had to have been when I was a waitress!
Being a waiter can definitely be a stressful job. You work such odd hours, you rely on tips so if a customer is in a bad mood then you probably already know that you won’t be receiving a good tip.
However, I met some of my closest friends while working at local restaurants, but I’ll be honest, if it wasn’t for these great friends, my experience as a waitress would have been a nightmare!
Well, every year on May 21st “National Waitstaff Day” is celebrated and it’s a day to recognize that the job of a waiter is really never done. It’s a day where we show appreciation to those who work long hours on their feet, making minimum wage, while feeding hungry and sometimes very rude people!
In honor of National Waitstaff Day, here’s a few Waitstaff-related pickup lines you can use to put a smile on your waiter's face today, or any day really!
Waitstaff-Related Pickup Lines:
- I ordered a beer because I wanted you to see that I’m an organ donor. Here, take my heart. (And my number.)
- My burger was great, but YOU are rare and well-done at the same time.
- Since you are on your feet all day, I figured you'd like to go lay down with me when you are done?
- You brought me lunch, can I bring you dinner?
- You get 25 percent of the bill and 100 percent of my...... *pause for dramatics* HEART. Call me?
Click Here For More Fun Pickup Lines.
Victorias Mexican Grill Steakhouse