Fright Nights Screening 8 Halloween Classic Films In October
Movies include the director's cut of The Exorcist, Halloween, Beetlejuice, and many more fan favorites.
Cinemark’s Fright Nights movie lineup features 8 family-friendly and horror films this October.
Now through November 5, Cinemark will be screening some of our favorite Halloween flicks including family favorites like Disney’s 1993 Hocus Pocus, Coco, Beetlejuice, and The Nightmare Before Christmas, along with the latest animated adaption of the Addams Family. For the hardcore horror fans, screenings include The Exorcist (director’s cut), Halloween, and A Nightmare on Elm Street.
There is no doubt that Halloween will be different this year with no parties or trick-or-treating, but you can still dress up and head out for a movie night out.
- The movie theatre experience is back at Cinemark with extra disinfecting precautions and buffer-seating so that attendees will have enough space between each party.
- To learn more - Click HERE
- All movies are being screened multiple times throughout the month: Now through November 5, 2020.
- Adults - $5
- Kids & Seniors - $3
- To view the complete schedule - Click HERE
Halloween may be partially canceled this year but you still have plenty of time to plan a horrifically fun-filled night out at the movies.
Fright Nights Movie Lineup
- Beetlejuice (1988)
- Hocus Pocus (1993)
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Halloween (1978)
- Coco (2017)
- A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
- The Addams Family (2019 Animated)
- The Exorcist (1973)