Franklin Mountains State Park Makes BEST of List in Texas
El Paso's very own Franklin Mountains State Park has made a best of list, as one of the 27 most beautiful places to visit in Texas.
Texas is known for its vast landscapes, including mountains, deserts, and sand dunes.
Our state actually boasts two national parks and countless state parks, providing a ton of opportunities for adventure, camping, relaxation, and ESPECIALLY some scenic beauty.
Here are 15 of the 27 most beautiful places to visit in texas.
1. Big Bend National Park -Mountains, desert, and hot springs. Basically, a nature lover's paradise.
2. Guadalupe Mountains National Park - Endless dunes and trails. Hiking anyone?
3. Enchanted Rock State Natural Area - A giant pink granite dome. How's that for magical?
4. Monahans Sandhills State Park - Sand surfing in Texas? You bet!
5. Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden - 66 acres of flowers and views. Great for those Instagram selfies.
6. Franklin Mountains State Park - Trails, rocks, and picnics. Fun for the whole family.
7. Palo Duro Canyon - America's second-largest canyon. Who knew Texas was so grand?
8. Longhorn Cavern State Park - A cavern of history and weird formations. Spooky cool!
9. Lake Austin - Boating, fishing, and water skiing. Summer vacation sorted.
10. Gorman Falls - A 70-foot waterfall. Take that, Niagara Falls!
11. Lost Maples State Park - Fall foliage in Texas? It's a miracle!
12. Caddo Lake - 25,400 acres of lake fun. Who needs the ocean?
13. Caverns of Sonora - Snow caves and crystal formations. A winter wonderland, Texas-style.
14. Fort Worth Botanic Garden - 109 acres of garden goodness. Green thumbs unite!
15. Rockport Beach - A Blue Wave Certified beach. Who said Texas wasn't tropical?
So, whether you're an explorer, a relaxer, or a proud Texas resident showing off, this state is more than just cowboy boots and BBQ.
It's a treasure trove of nature's finest, wrapped in a big ol' Texas-sized bow.
Y'all ready for a visit?
Let me know what you think at email@example.com