EP Catholic Diocese to Livestream or Televise Holy Week Services
The El Paso Catholic Diocese has teamed up with KVIA to either livestream or televise Holy Week services.
The week prior to Easter Sunday, commonly known as Holy Week is among the most sacred time for practicing Catholics in not only El Paso, but around the world as well. As a result, the local diocese will live stream the Chrism Mass, Holy Thursday Mass, Good Friday Service, and the Easter Vigil Mass and televise the Easter Sunday Mass.
Those wishing to virtually attend any or all of the listed services can do so simply by clicking here. Sunday mass will be televised on KVIA.
- Chrism Mass – Monday, March 29 at 6:30 p.m.
- Holy Thursday Mass – Thursday, April 1 at 7:00 p.m.
- Good Friday Service – Friday, April 2 at 3:00 p.m.
- Easter Vigil Mass – Saturday, April 3 at 8:30 p.m.
Livestreamed and Televised Schedule
- Easter Sunday Mass – Sunday, April 4 at 11:00 a.m.
Churches of all kinds across the city, just like many local businesses, found themselves unable to bring people in for services once the pandemic hit approximately a year ago.
While watching mass on television isn’t exactly a new thing, many El Pasoans found themselves turning towards this alternative.