Enjoy The Final Full Moon Sound Bath At White Sands In September
It is your last chance to experience a full sound bath under a full moon for 2022 at White Sands National Park in September.
Since May, Cesar Lujan of Instruments of Healing has been hosting full moon sound baths, and coming up in September; the last session will take place at White Sands.
Lujan is a professional Sound Healing Teacher from El Paso who practices his technique in town and across the country, performing his meditative skills trained in Crystal Healing, Holy Fire III Usui & Karuna Reiki, Metatronia Therapy, and Raindrop Technique.
Reinvigorate The Mind & Body
If you've never experienced a Sound Bath under a full moon glowing off the gypsum dunes at White Sands, then you are in for a treat.
A sound bath is a form of ancient acoustic therapy dating back thousands of centuries across many cultures worldwide, which carries many health benefits, from deep relaxation to lowering stress and anxiety while improving mood and well-being.
What To Know Before You Go
- The evening event will take place outdoors, so dress accordingly (the weather might be a bit chilly, so make sure to take a light jacket or sweater).
- Participants can bring blankets, pillows, chairs, jackets, umbrellas, and drinking water.
- Crystals, amulets, and elixirs are all welcome to charge under the moonlight and vibrations of the crystal singing bowls.
- The full moon sound bath is free, but a $25 donation (to cover transportation costs) is encouraged - but not required.
- White Sands National Park entrance fee is $25 per vehicle
- Click Here to reserve a spot
This session is the last full moon sound bath series of the year, so don't wait to reserve your spot, and no worries if you can't make it because Lujan hosts several sound baths around town in partnership with Live Active El Paso.
- Full Moon Sound Bath at White Sands National Park
- Saturday – September 10, 2022
- Sound Bath begins promptly at 7:00 p.m.