El Paso Film Festival Will be Available on Streaming Platforms
The 2020 El Paso Film Festival scheduled to begin in mid-October will be made available among a variety of streaming service platforms. There won't be any in-person screenings, but festival “attendees” will be able to stream this year’s lineup on Apple TV, Roku TV, and Amazon Fire TV. Should those platforms not be available for anybody, a limited lineup can still be viewed through a laptop or tablet at elpasofilmfestival.org or via a Google Chromecast device.
This particular festival began in 2018 and aims to bring quality short and feature films to west Texas. This year, they’re expanding and including more independent films to their lineup.
This year’s El Paso Film Festival will begin on October 16 and run through October 25. “Admission” for this virtual event is free since there will not be any passes or badges sold. However, a donation made directly to the El Paso Film Festival via the Paso Del Norte Community Foundation or on the El Paso Giving Day page is encouraged and would go a long way towards continuing to build this event.
- What: El Paso Film Festival
- When: October 16, 2020 – October 25, 2020
- Where: Virtual/Streaming – Apple TV, Roku TV, and Amazon Fire TV
- Cost: A donation to the El Paso Film Festival is encouraged – Donate Here or Here
- Age Limit: Films are not rated – children under 13 should watch with their parents present