Channel Your Inner Clark Kent with These Super(man) Pick-Up Lines
It’s a bird. It’s a plane! NO, It’s SUPERMAN and there’s a day made just for this Man of Steel.
According to Nationaltoday.com, Superman Day is celebrated on June 12 every year.
It’s an unofficial holiday that celebrates the iconic Kryptonian and the nearly 90 years of storylines Superman has been a part of.
Superman Day was founded in 2013 by D.C. Entertainment, leading up to the release of “Man of Steel.”
In honor of Superman Day, I thought it was only fitting to create some out-of-this-world pickup lines to help you get a date or just put a smile on a person's face.
Superman Pick-Up Lines:
- I'm from another planet, but baby, you are out of this world.
- Every Superman needs his Wonder Woman, wanna be mine.
- I can fly anywhere in the solar system, but only you can take me to heaven.
- Girl, your name must be kryptonite because you're my greatest weakness.
- I’m trying to become a superhero, but I can’t figure out which one…Superman or Yourman
- You must be made of Kryptonite because being around you makes my knees weak.
- I think your clothes are made of Kryptonite, we’ve got to get rid of them immediately.
- They call me the Man of Steel. Well, at least, parts of me are anyways.
- Did I hit you with my heat vision? Because you are on fire.
Star Wars Grad Photo Shoot