Best El Paso Thirst Quenchers To Try This Summer
From ice-cold coffees, smoothies, agua frescas, to Bubble teas - these are some of the best El Paso places to quench your thirst this summer.
Summer is here and we’ve got to stay hydrated and what better way to do so than with these super refreshing thirst-quenching spots all while supporting local.
- Blueprint Smoothie located at 7040 N Mesa offers smoothies and juices made with 100% organic fruits and vegetables. If you hit them up ask to see if they still carry their one-of-a-kind Khalid Free Spirit smoothie.
- Their name says it all – Tropical Smoothie Café has several locations across town and consistently serves up flavorful smoothies - like its Island Green and Sunrise Sunset smoothies all made-to-order with quality ingredients.
- Thirsty AF 915 is located inside Sunland Park Mall and serves up Aguas Frescas but these are not your average Grandma’s Aguas Frescas. See what they are all about in-store or get your order delivered for free.
- El Chorreado Mexican Snacks also offers aguas frescas from Horchata to Jicama – they are located at 4164 N. Mesa
- Coffee Emporium has a variety of coffee options including their very own El Paso coffee along with a New Mexico Pinon coffee in a pistachio flavor. Find everything from cold brews to frappes at this caffeine-fueled gem in west El Paso located at 5817 N. Mesa
- Coffee House of Hel offers fans horror-themed coffees such as the Freddy Krueger or try anyone of its Frappes like the Exorcist made with Green caramel apple and white chocolate.
Bubble Teas / Boba Teas
- Teapioca Lounge offers quality boba teas that are made fresh daily, along with natural Premium Teas that are available hot, cold, or by the ounce. They are located at 140 Montecillo Dr., A-3 A-4
- Boba Express at Montwood Square (11360 Montwood Dr b2) also offers a nice variety of Boba Teas in flavors such as Green Tea, Mango, Horchata, Strawberry, Chai Tea, Coconut, and Chocolate or create your own flavor.
Teas and Juices
- Hit up Tippi Teas – they have three locations across El Paso offering a variety of refreshing teas and fresh juices.
- Mom’s Fresh Juice & Kitchen located at 3800 N. Mesa, C4, offers cold-pressed juices and smoothies from their Pineapple Express made with cucumber, orange, pineapple, spinach, and chia to the Big Red which is made with beets, carrots, oranges, strawberries, and ginger.