A Valentine’s Day Dining Experience In The Dark
Dine, in absolute darkness and let your senses take over at this uncommon Valentine’s Senses Dinner.
This Valentine’s Day let your taste buds delve in this one-time blind dining experience in complete darkness letting your other senses take over enabling you to completely re-evaluate your perception of taste and smell.
Make this Valentine’s Day a unique experience with your loved one, or friends and have fun while you dance the night away with live music while helping benefit The El Paso Children’s Hospital.
Tickets are on sale now and must be purchased in advance – no tickets will be sold at the door.
General Ticket Early Bird $100 - (Valid thru January 31, After at $125)
- 5-course dinner with 3 wine pairings and dance
VIP Ticket Early Bird $125 - (Valid thru January 31 – After at $150)
- 5- course dinner with 3 wine pairings and dance
- A glass of Champagne
- Strawberries with Chocolate
- Fresh Red Rose
This event is open to couples or singles so make sure you check the seating chart and dress to impress, with black and/or red attire preferred.
- Valentine’s Senses Dinner
- Epic Railyard Event Center at 2201 E Mills Ave, 79901
- Thursday - February 13, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tickets: On sale now ($100 - $150)