5 Great Reasons To Go To KISS FM’s Taste Of El Paso
You know what's better than food? Food that you don't have to make or clean up after. That's one of the great things about KISS FM's Taste of El Paso. Taste of El Paso happens Thursday, November 8, at the Convention Center.
You'll get a sample of appetizers, nine main courses, desserts, and tasting tickets valid for a variety of wine and craft beer selections. Doors open at 5:00 p.m. for an hour and a half cocktail hour (cash bar) where light appetizers will be hosted, then the doors open at 6 p.m. for a three-hour tour of some of El Paso's best restaurants
This year's Taste of El Paso restaurants:
Featured appetizer restaurants are B-17 Bombers Oyster Bar, Joy Tree LLC, and Gallery 3 Kitchen.
Featured entrée restaurants include: The Angry Owl Southwest Grill & Cantina, Desert Oak Barbecue, Dragonfly Wine & Sushi Bistro, The Edge of Texas Steakhouse and Saloon, The Fainting Goat- Kitchen & Bar, Great American Steakhouse, Gusto Restaurant & Bar, Jerusalem Grill and Mesa Street Grill.
The evening ends on a sweet note with El Paso Cookie Inc. and Cactus Flats and Entrecôte & Co. as the featured dessert restaurants.
Here are the details about tickets and table sales for groups.
If you're wondering if Taste of El Paso is for you, here are five reasons you should go:
1. Perfect date night - Fellas, your wife will love this. You get to check out different restaurants and wines, and the whole evening is totally Instagrammable. It will also help you the next time you ask her, "Where do you want to eat," and she says, "I don't know."
2. Great Girl's Night Out - Sometimes you just need to get with your girls and drink some wine and eat some good food. This is that night. Leave the guys at home with the kids
3. Excellent Team Building - If you are a manager or a business owner, Taste of El Paso is a great way to relax outside the office and enjoy each other's company.
4. Bride's Thank You - Being a bridesmaid is tough. Thank your ladies with a night out of great food and wine.
5. Good way to find new restaurants - As you walk though Taste of El Paso, take photos so you can remember the offerings the next time you want to have something different for dinner.