10 El Paso Romantic Spots For A Socially Distanced VDay Dinner
Valentine’s Day is this Sunday and if you want to treat your date to a night out, consider these local romantic spots.
Even though we are dealing with an ongoing pandemic, many local establishments have been open while following safety practices and guidelines.
Think local and enjoy a socially distanced Valentine's Day dinner at any of these ten El Paso romantic spots:
Mesa St Grill
- Mesa Street Grill is now taking reservations for Valentine's Day Brunch – to reserve your spot, call 915-532-1881.
Entrecote & Co.
- Entrecote & Co. offers a Valentine Parisian five-course prix fixe dinner with seating between 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. Call 915-300-0022 to make your reservation.
- Park Tavern will be offering Valentine’s Menu beginning on Friday, February 12 through Sunday night. Book a reservation via Open Table.
- Dine upstairs with a 4-course dinner and wine pairing at Anson 11 in downtown El Paso. For reservations and more information call, 915-504-6400.
Hotel Paso Del Norte
- Spend an unforgettable Valentine’s Day weekend at Hotel Paso del Norte enjoying a bottomless mimosa brunch, special-menu Valentine’s dinner at Sabor, or a most romantic staycation. For complete details, visit Hotel Paso del Norte online.
- Good eats and the bubbly will be pouring this Valentine’s Day weekend at Café Central. To make a reservation, call 915-545-2233.
Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- Indulge in a romantic dinner for two at Ruth’s Chris Steak House opens Valentine’s Day weekend. To make a reservation, click HERE.
- Keep it local with a night out at Tabla, reopening this Friday and Saturday with a special chef collab dinner. To make a reservation, call 915-533-8935
- Kona Grill will offer dine-in and take-out specials on Valentine’s Day weekend, including their Surf, Turf & Vine for 2 from February 12-14, 2021. To book a reservation or pickup, visit konagrill.com
The Plaza Hotel Pioneer Park El Paso
- The newly renovated Plaza Hotel offers their Lone Star Lovers Getaway package, featuring: Sparkling wine on arrival, in-house-made Bonbons, and daily breakfast for two at Ámbar Restaurante and exclusive access to La Perla. To book your spot, Call 915.440.0051
Whatever your plans are for this Valentine's Day weekend, make sure you lock in your reservation because space is filling up fast due to limited occupancy recommended by the CDC.
LOOK: Here are copycat recipes from 20 of the most popular fast food restaurants in America