Texas Is Bizarro: Strange Laws From Across the Land
The majority of Texas laws have been put in place to help protect the public against a lunatic society; however, we recently uncovered a number of laws across the state that make us question who the lunatics really are. Seriously, you might be surprised to find that it is against the law to do the following:
- It is against the law to sell your eyes.
- It is illegal to take any more than three drinks of beer while standing.
- A person can receive felony charges for owning more than six dildos.
- It is against the law to shoot a buffalo from the window of a second story hotel.
- It is also against the law to milk someone else’s cattle.
- Homosexuality is considered a misdemeanor offense.
- Encyclopedia Britannica is banned in Texas due to it containing a recipe for brewing beer at home.