National Farmer’s Market Week Kicks off in Downtown El Paso This Week
In celebration of National Farmers Market Week the Downtown Artist and Farmer’s Market will open with an evening market starting at 5 p.m. on Thursday, August 4, 2016 on the pedestrian pathway.
Downtown Artist and Farmer’s Market will feature activities and vendors on the pathway, including the new pop up window mural art crawl that will take riders through the Downtown Arts District to visit local businesses showcasing the talents of El Paso artists. The art crawl will begin from the Pedestrian Pathway at 6:30 p.m. making stops at Sparrow’s, Golden Goose Tattoo, Gray Dog, the Pizza Joint and Craft and Social.
- 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. – Will feature more than 50 art, food, and produce vendors and community booths, food trucks, and free arts and crafts for kids
- 6:30 p.m. - Velo Paso departs Market for Pop-Up Window Mural Tour throughout Downtown Arts District featuring five local businesses and artists
- 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. - Live Entertainment “Fandango” led by Carambola Community Music
- 5:30-8:30 p.m. - Cooking Demonstration and fresh veggie tastings
- The Market will be open Saturday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. at the Anthony Street location.