Les Misérables UTEP Dinner Theatre Dates Extended Through June 1st
Due to popular demand, Les Misérables UTEP dinner theatre performances have been held over for the third and last time through June 1st.
What better way to celebrate UTEP’s Centennial than staging the internal smash-hit Les Misérables? Les Misérables holds the record for the longest-running musical in London’s West End and has become the most popular musical in the world.
The story is centered in 19th century France where Jean Valjean is released from an unjust 19-year incarceration, but finds nothing in store for him but mistrust and mistreatment. He breaks his parole in hopes of starting a new life, initiating a lifelong struggle for redemption as he is relentlessly pursued by police inspector Javert, who refuses to believe Valjean can change his ways.
The menu consists of french onion soup, chicken marsala, potatoes au gratin, french-style green beans, croissant dinner rolls, coffee, iced tea and chocolate eclairs.
Tickets are available at the UTEP Ticket Center and all El Paso Ticketmaster outlets or by calling the Ticket Center at 915-747-5234 or the Ticketmaster Charge by Phone line at 1-800-745-3000.
Wednesday and Thursday dinner performances only:
- $41.50 – Adult, UTEP Faculty, staff, and alumni association members (up to 4 tickets per valid ID)
- $39.50 – Group (20+), Military (up to 4 tickets per valid ID), Children (ages 4-12), Non-UTEP students
- $29.50 – UTEP students (1 ticket per valid ID)
Friday and Saturday dinner performances only:
- $46.50 – Adult, UTEP Faculty, staff, and alumni association members (up to 4 tickets per valid ID)
- $44.50 – Group (20+), Military (up to 4 tickets per valid ID), Children (ages 4-12), Non-UTEP students
- $34.50 – UTEP students (1 ticket per valid ID)
The UTEP Dinner Theater’s facilities are partially accessible to the disabled. For more information please call 915-747-6060.