Fountains at Farah Debuts Free ‘Music on the Lawn’ Summer Music Series
It’s going to be a hot time on the cool lawn this Saturday at The Fountains at Farah.
Music on the Lawn makes its debut this summer at the open-air shopping mall featuring a line-up of popular local and regional bands playing an eclectic mix of music under the stars every Saturday evening through August 27, weather permitting.
The free to see music series gets underway at7 p.m. on the festival lawn located on the lower section across from Kona Grill and Chuy’s.
You are welcome to bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on, but don’t worry about stuff to snack on. Each week a different Fountains restaurant will be on-site selling some of the yummy food they specialize in.
2016 Band Lineup
● 6/4/2016 Chuco Soul Project, Kilo, the DewFrenzi
● 6/11/2016 Great Shapes, Avindale, Dirty Souls
● 6/18/2016 Acid Pie, Biscuit Roller, Juniper
● 6/25/2016 Dayluta Means Kindness, The Creative, Never Too Late
● 7/2/2016 A Beautful Rush, Javier Martinez, Lux Mermista
● 7/9/2016 Villain’s Kiss, ANiMALSOUL, ISMS
● 7/16/2016 Trost House, Metafisix, Manifique
● 7/23/2016 The Other Half, If We Were Turtles,Katie Salazar
● 7/30/2016 Stan Z, Theory Room, Flamel
● 8/6/2016 Kikimora, Lily Jacks, Somos Elefantes
● 8/13/2016 Foxy Mojo, The Bakersfield, Fermont
● 8/20/2016 The DA, Volta, Memoria
● 8/27/2016 Ribo Flavin, Brandon Bailey Johnson