Better Business Bureau Honors Excellence in These El Paso Businesses
Most of us know that local businesses are the backbone of a healthy economy — but it's great to get a little extra reminder of the strength of our local business community.
Our Better Business Bureau recently honored El Paso area businesses in six areas of excellence. Any local business could be nominated, whether they belonged to the BBB or not.
“The goal of the BBB Awards for Excellence is for all to learn from these great businesses and employees. Today, more than ever, it’s necessary that we celebrate organizations in our region who operate with integrity and that are positive examples in areas that mirror the core values of the BBB,” Marybeth Stevens, BBB Paso del Norte President, said in a news release.
Please join us in congratulating them on this great accomplishment — and remember, the BBB plays an important role in rating and accrediting local businesses while also providing marketplace trust education materials for both consumers and business leaders.
1) Tina-Marie Hew Len Castro of Hospice El Paso won the Outstanding Employee Award.
2) Lee and Beulah Moor Children's Home won the Fulfilling Your Mission Nonprofit Award.
3) Flores, Tawney & Acosta P.C. won the Customer Commitment Award, Small Business Category.
4) Tri-State Ventures DBA Carefree Homes won the Customer Commitment Award, Large Business Category.
5) Integrating Engineering Solutions Company IESC won the Integrity Award, Small Business Category.
6) Pioneer Services, a Division of MidCountry Bank, won the Integrity Award and BBB Accredited Business Gold Standard of TRUST Award, Large Business Category.
7) Susan Eisen Fine Jewelry and Watches won the BBB Accredited Business Gold Standard of TRUST Award, Small Business Category.
8) Floor Coverings International El Paso won the New Business Spark Award.