All The Fun Of The Southern New Mexico Fair Returns In September
Come September, the Southern New Mexico State Fair & Rodeo returns to thrill families, friends, and couples.
The 55th annual Southern New Mexico State Fair and Rodeo are back in the fall with five days full of fun, food, carnival rides, and a rodeo to the Southern New Mexico State Fairgrounds in Las Cruces less than an hour away from El Paso.
The family-friendly State Fair will feature 4-days of rodeo action, over 200 exhibitors, artisans, Frazier carnival rides, various food vendors, musical entertainment, and attractions including a high school drumline contest, corn hole tournament, and much more.
Exhibitions include a Junior Livestock, Queen & Princess contest, Quilts, Baking, Crazy Hats Contest, Antique Tractor Show, and much more.
Daily entertainment will include a petting zoo and pony rides, Brigade FMX Freestyle Motocross, The Puppy Pals Comedic Stunt Dog Show from TV’s America’s Got Talent! and musical guests such as William Michael Morgan, Jason Boland & the Stragglers, and more acts yet to be announced.
And what's a state fair without funnel cakes and cotton candy? Dozens of food and craft vendors will be on-site to indulge any cravings.
- Children Under 6 Years of Age – Free
- Regular Child Ticket: (7-14) – $10.00
- Regular Adult Ticket: (15 and Up) – $15.00
- Ticket price includes fair exhibits, entertainment, rodeo, and special events.
- Only service animals are welcome.
- To purchase tickets, Click HERE.
Frazier Carnival Rides:
- Ride an unlimited number of rides for just $25 when you purchase online before October 2 at 3 pm and $30 at the gate.
- To buy a pass, Click HERE
- $5 off all day Wednesday
- $5 off till 2 pm Thursday-Friday
- $5 off all day Sunday with the purchase of a $25 carnival armband at the gate
- Discount tickets are not valid for entry on Saturday, Sunday, or after 2:00 pm on Thursday or Friday.
Start planning your road trip to enjoy the fun this fall at the family-friendly Southern New Mexico State Fair & Rodeo.
- Southern New Mexico State Fair & Rodeo
- 12125 Robert Larson Blvd., Las Cruces, NM 88007
- September 28 - October 2, 2022