Zoo After Howlers Extends Hours Through August This Summer
Back by popular demand, the El Paso Zoo will begin extending its hours for “Zoo After Howlers” program every second Saturday through August this summer.
Extended hours for “Zoo After Howlers” will begin the second Saturday of every summer month: June 13, July 11, and August 8. The Zoo will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. on these days. Last entrance will be at 7 p.m. and regular admission applies.
Guests will be able to enjoy regular Zoo activities including animal presentations, encounters and special appearances including a performance from the Ice Queen and friends. Photo opportunities with the Ice Queen and friends will be available for $10.
- Ice Queen and friends character photos. 3 to 4 p.m., 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 to 8 p.m. Cost: $10.
- Ice Queen and friends performance. 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Meet the Keeper (various exhibits). 5:30, 6, 6:45, 7:15 and 7:30 p.m.
- Giraffe Feeding. 6 p.m. Cost: $3.
- Kalahari Research Station Animal Encounter. 7 p.m.
All attractions, including Passport Café and Grasslands Café will be open for guests. The Hunt Family Desert Spring and Foster Tree House Playground will be available into the evening for kids to enjoy. Evening hours will not only offer fun, but will offer families an outing during cooler summer hours. The Zoo’s ticket booth and membership office will close at 7 p.m. Staff will begin to take animals off exhibit at 7:45 p.m. Zoo grounds will close at 8:30 p.m.