YWCA Hosting Bowling Fundraiser Before Championships Begin
The YWCA is giving folks the chance to bowl on the largest USBC Open Championships set-up in its 112 year history, and experiencing an evening at the state-of-the-art venue, something that only the Championship participants will be able to do once the tournament begins.
The YWCA El Paso del Norte Region will host a bowling fundraiser on March 2nd in partnership with the United States Bowling Congress (USBC) Open Championships. Proceeds will support YWCA programs and services.
Bowlers of all skill levels have the unique opportunity of joining this once-in-a-lifetime event in the most extensive state-of-the-art bowling venue ever. Once the tournament begins, only USBC championship participants will be allowed on the lanes.
The fundraiser will feature all 62 lanes divided into three sections: general public or competitive bowlers – where teams or individuals will bowl on the competition lanes either for fun or to practice for the actual championships; sponsored lanes – where companies may purchase a lane, brand it, and either have a team or open it up to the public; and finally the event will offer ‘corporate smack-down’ lanes – where competitor companies will bowl/battle each other to claim the title of ‘bowling smack-down’ champion in their field.
- The YWCA El Paso del Norte Region Bowling Fundraiser
- Open to competitive bowlers and general public
- Registration limited space available
- Deadline: Friday, February 27, 2015 or until spaces are filled
- Bowling takes place on Monday, March 2, 2015 Doors open at 5pm, bowling starts at 6pm
- El Paso Convention Center 1 Civic Center Plaza El Paso, TX 79901
- $100 per individual bowler
- $500 for a team of 5
- $5 shoes rental (optional)
- 2 vouchers for pitchers of beer or soft drinks per lane
- 1 entry per bowler into raffle drawing for a great prizes
- Commemorative event t-shirt
Awards & Prizes:
- Top bowler receives trophy and $500 gift certificate for visa gift certificate
- Chance to win cash 50/50 Strike Pot
- $1,000 Lane Sponsor and other opportunities available
- “Corporate Smack Down” competition available
For Sponsor opportunities contact: Kara Granato@ firstname.lastname@example.org by phone at (915) 533-2311