Win a Trip to the Grammy’s with KISS-FM and KDBC-TV!
93.1 KISS-FM and KDBC-TV want to send you to the 54th Grammy Awards on Feb. 12th in Los Angeles!
The trip package includes:
- Roundtrip for 2 from El Paso to Los Angeles.
- 2-Nights world class accommodations at the JW Marriott Hotel
- 2-Tickets to the Grammy Awards (provided by CBS – Bronze level)
- $300.00 gift card
- Admission to the Grammy Museum
- Plus, tickets to the official GRAMMY After-Party with live performances, cocktails, and more!
There’s 2 ways to enter – But only one way to Win!
- Listen to KISS-FM starting this Wednesday during your workday for a chance to call in and instantly qualify and win a prize.
- Or… watch Local 4 News at 5:30p or 10p for the Grammy codeword. Then enter the codeword online at KDBC.COM where everyday one lucky viewer will be qualified!
Then on Feb 1st listen to KISS-FM for the Grand Prize Drawing at 8am with Mike & Tricia. The name of the person called out will then have 10 minutes to call back!
Keep listening for your chance to win a trip to the 54th Grammy Awards with KDBC-TV and 93.1 KISS-FM!
Round trip coach class air transportation to Los Angeles from anywhere in the contiguous 48 contiguous U.S. *Names are required by 12:00 PM PST Friday, February 3, 2012. Cost of airfare may increase if names are not received by this deadline date.
Two (2) nights world class hotel accommodations at The LA Live JW Marriott
Bronze level category tickets to the GRAMMY® Awards (Provided by CBS)
Tickets to the official GRAMMY After-Party with live performances, cocktails, refreshments and food service - Breakfast daily at the hotel
Admission to the GRAMMY Museum at leisure
One (1) three-hundred dollar ($300) gift card per couple to apply towards airport transfers, lunch and dinners
All taxes related to accommodations and air transportation
Easy on-line registration for each winner and guest
RPMC creative concepts including research and development
RPMC professional travel planning and coordination, including a dedicated travel specialist, booking and coordination of air, hotel and activities, a day-by-day itinerary and official travel document case, including all necessary vouchers for travel and activities
RPMC winner management services including telephone contact and correspondence, securing of liability releases, scheduling of travel dates and destination toll free number assistance.