Where to Get to Your Mac Freebie in El Paso on National Lipstick Day
If there was ever a day to treat yourself to a new shade of lipstick, this Sunday, July 29, would be it. Sunday is National Lipstick Day, and MAC Cosmetics is observing the day by giving away a full-size lipstick valued at $18.50. Oooh, you fancy now, girl.
So what’s the catch, you ask? It appears there isn’t one. As long as you get there “while supplies last,” you’ll get a free tube, no purchase required.
If someone says it’s still not worth getting up early on a Sunday and standing in line for hours, stop talking to them. You don’t need that kind of negativity in your life.
Good luck, and happy lipstick hunting. Here’s hoping El Paso makes it through the day without the Build-A-Bear ‘Pay Your Age’ carnage and chaos.
What to Know Before You Go
4 El Paso stores that carry MAC are:
• Dillard’s Sunland Park Mall – Opens Sunday at 12 p.m.
• Dillard’s Cielo Vista Mall – Opens Sunday at 12 p.m.
• Macy’s Cielo Vista Mall – Opens Sunday at 11 a.m.
• MAC Cosmetics, Lower Level Cielo Vista Mall by the Sunglass Hut - Opens Sunday at 12 p.m. Customers will be able to line up at 8 a.m.
• The 9 available shades are Dare You, Chintz, Florabundi, Moxie, Epic, Aloof, Delish, Tanarama, Mixed Media