Where to Get Sandbags in El Paso
The rain is here! Make sure to stock up on your sandbags before it’s too late. Check out this list of places you can get free sandbags around El Paso.
The Sandbag Satellite Distribution Centers have opened early Thursday to help El Pasoans prevent flooding.
The centers are open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Blackie Chesher Park located at 9292 Escobar Drive
Northeast El Paso:
- Stormwater Operations Center located at 4801 Fred Wilson Ave
West El Paso:
- Keystone Heritage Park located on 120 Kappa Road
Central El Paso:
- Haskell R. Street Wastewater Treatment Plant located on 913 Boone Street.
East El Paso:
- Album Park on the corner of Wedgewood Drive and Lockerbie Avenue.
Customers are limited to 15 sandbags per visit. For daily hours of operations, visit epwu.org.