What’s On Your Holiday Bucket List?
There are certain things that we miss as we get older when it comes to the holidays. So this year I decided to create a holiday bucket list of all the things I really want to do one day to celebrate Christmas.
As a kid, Christmas always held so much magic and wonder and now as I’m older, I’m looking to re-kindle that same feeling. Obviously, I’ll never be a kid again but I think there a few things that will get me close to that feeling I once had growing up.
Now a days it’s easy to lose sight about what Christmas is really all about. With my holiday bucket list below, I’m hoping to make new traditions and find new ways to capture the merriment of the holiday season.
- Take a picture with Santa
- Go on a horse-drawn carriage ride
- Go ice-skating at Rockefeller Plaza
- Go door to door caroling
- Make a gingerbread house
- Spend Christmas at a ski lodge
- Help someone in need anonymously
- Kiss under the mistletoe
- Have an old school snow ball fight
- Mail Christmas cards to strangers
What’s on your holiday bucket list?