What Your Christmas tree Says about You
When it comes to decorating the Christmas tree everybody has their own unique style. Here are some things your Christmas tree says about you:
- White lights -- You ask houseguests to remove their shoes.
- Multi-colored lights -- You're an extrovert.
- Blinking Lights -- You have attention deficit disorder.
- Homemade ornaments -- You have lots of children.
- Strung Popcorn -- You have too much time on your hands.
- Red balls only -- You wish you lived in a department store.
- Cutoff top -- You didn't measure the tree.
- Vague evergreen smell -- You bought a healthy tree.
- Strong evergreen smell -- You sprayed your tree with Pine-Sol.