What To Do In El Paso for St. Patrick’s Day 2017
St. Patty’s Day makes it’s way here into the 915 with its green beer and parties. This isn’t really known for being the family-friendly of all the holidays. Yet, that does not mean the family can’t join in the FUN!
Be on the look out cause if your NOT wearing GREEN I’ll be out all around the city pinching! Yes I am one of “people!” There are green and not so green things happening!
- Freedom Crossing St. Patrick’s Event
- House DJ and producer Fedde Le Grand Green Party
- Depeche Mode Listening Party Retro Green Party
- St. Patty’s Day with Lucha Libre (wrestling El Paso style)
- Dance Academy with Tango and Salsa
- St. Patrick’s Day Party at Ardovino’s Crossing
- Daughtry at Inn of the Mountain Gods
- TK Matteson at the Comic Strip