We’re Hiring for Summer Social Media Interns!
Think you have what it takes to be a digital rockstar? Email us your resume and references!
- Web savvy in content and technical skills.
- Full knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and various other social media outlets.
- Superior writing skills: vocabulary, grammar, usage, spelling.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to learn quickly, think intuitively, and work independently are essential.
- A creative thinker who likes to come up with new and different ideas.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite; beginner knowledge of Photoshop or HTML is helpful, but not required.
Prior web and social media experienced preferred.
Video editing experience preferred.
Applicants will be given a written spelling and grammar test during interview.