Watch a House in New Jersey Blow up Because of a Natural Gas Leak [VIDEO]
Natural gas is a dangerous substance if it's not properly handled. A home in New Jersey was blown to bits because of a natural gas leak, and it was all caught on video. The explosion happened this morning as a crew was working to repair a gas main leak. The home that was destroyed was being renovated and was empty at the time of the blast.
15 people were injured, two of them critically, and at least 80 families had to be evacuated. The crews were called out to the neighborhood because of reports of a strong gas smell. This is a good reminder that if you smell gas in your house, get out as fast as possible, and call the gas company from another location.