UTEP’s ‘Get Reel’ Movie Lineup Announced
The University’s highly anticipated film series returns with its fall movie lineup.
UTEP has secured blockbusters like The Fault in Our Stars, How to Train Your Dragon 2 and Maleficent.
A concession stand will be available to enjoy during the screenings. A three-item combo that comes with a 12 oz. can of soda, popcorn and a hot dog is available for just $5. As part of the Centennial Celebration, the cinema is offering a refillable popcorn cup for an initial price of $2.50; each additional refill is only $1.50.
Each film is open to the public. General admission for individual films is $2, and $1 for UTEP faculty, staff, students and alumni with valid ID. A season pass for all 12 films is available to the public for $20, while UTEP faculty, staff and students can purchase a season pass for $10.
The UTEP Union Cinema is located on the first floor of Union Building East and is ADA accessible. All films will have closed captioning.
For visitors to the UTEP campus, parking is available at the UTEP Sun Bowl Parking Garage or in the S-1 parking lot. View a complete listing of all on-campus parking options.
For more information, call Union Services at 915-747-5711
Complete movie schedule. All films begin at 7 p.m.
- 22 Jump Street Thursday, Sept. 18 and Friday, Sept. 19
- The Fault In Our Stars Thursday, Sept. 25 and Friday, Sept. 26
- How to Train Your Dragon 2 Thursday, Oct. 2 and Friday, Oct. 3
- Godzilla Thursday, Oct. 9 and Friday, Oct. 10
- Maleficent Thursday, Oct. 16 and Friday, Oct. 17
- Guardians of the Galaxy Thursday, Oct. 23 and Friday, Oct. 24
- Insidious and Insidious Chapter 2 Thursday, Oct. 30 (back-to-back viewing)
- Hotel Transylvania Friday, Oct. 31
- What If Thursday, Nov. 6 and Friday, Nov. 7
- Chef Thursday, Nov. 13 and Friday, Nov. 14
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Thursday, Nov. 20 and Friday, Nov. 21