UTEP Offering Free Annual “Up All Night and Midnight Breakfast” Event for Students
It’s that time again when UTEP encourages students to attend the tradional end-of-semester event with tons for free activities.
This year’s event is free for all UTEP students and includes the Stress Free Zone which incorporates relaxing music, coloring and play-dough as well as a designated room for board and card games and an area reserved for yoga sessions.
There will also be a showing of the 1985 classic “The Breakfast Club” at the Union Cinema beginning at 10 p.m., with free coffee and donuts served from midnight until 9 a.m. on Wednesday, May 11.
- Up All Night
- Union Building East, UTEP campus
- Tuesday and Wednesday May 10 – May 11, 2016
Up All Night at the Union and traditional Midnight Breakfast Schedule:
UP All Night at The Union
- Midnight Breakfast
- Open May 10 from 9 p.m. – 9 a.m.
All Night Menu
- 9:00 p.m.
- Event Kick-off* at the Union East, 2nd Floor
- Bring two (2) cans of food for a free t-shirt* - * Benefiting local food banks - First 200 students
- 9:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Game Room at the University Suite, 3rd Floor
- Jenga – Checkers - Cards & more
Stress Free Activities
- 9:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Stress-Free Room at the Templeton Suite, 3rd Floor
- Coloring - Play-doh
- 9:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- Yoga at the Tomas Rivera Conference Center, 3rd Floor
- 10:00 p.m.
- Movie: Breakfast Club at the Union Cinema, 1st Floor
- Midnight Breakfast on the 2nd Floor
- Midnight – 9:00 a.m.
- Free Coffee & Donuts
All conference rooms will be open for students to use free of charge with all audio/visual equipment available. Starbucks, El Cazo, Pizza-Hut and made-to-order omelets will be open until midnight.