UTEP Offering Free Alcohol Awareness and Education Fair
The University of El Paso will host a free fair to promote alcohol awareness through education for students and the public.
The fair is free and open to the public and all UTEP students, faculty and staff and will include a series of workshops including:
- Free alcohol risk screening
- Panel discussion
- Speaker Christopher Bailey from Project Vida speaking on addiction, recovery and local resources.
UTEP will also feature a free week of Alcohol Awareness through Raise The Bar Resource Fair put on by the Office of Student Life and the UTEP Police Department. The fair will provide:
- Resources and information about alcohol education
- Assistance and prevention
- Interactive activities and giveaways
- Raise the Bar Resource Fair
- 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Wednesday, March 8, 2017
- UTEP Union Plaza