UTEP Dinner Theatre Extends Mary Poppins Due to Popularity
UTEP’s Dinner Theatre has been extended due to popular demand in their rendition of Disney’s Mary Poppins.
Based on the Disney musical and the popular books by P.L. Travers and Cameron Mackintosh’s Broadway version of Mary Poppins, UTEP Dinner Theatre extends run dates through May 23, 2015
Dinner performances menu:
Chicken Cordon Bleu, Oven-Browned Potatoes, French Style Green Beans, Garden Salad with House Dressing, Snowflake Dinner Rolls, Coffee, Iced Tea, and a Supercalifragalistic Ice Cream Sundae
Added Dinner Performance Schedule – 7:00 p.m.
- May 20*, 21*, 22, 23, 2015 (Discount Dinner Performance)
Added No Dinner Matinee Performance – 2:30 p.m.
- May 24, 2015 (No Meal Served)
Friday & Saturday Dinner Performances
- UTEP Fac/Staff/Group (20+) $44.50
- UTEP Alumni Association Members**$44.50
- Children(4-12 yrs. old) $44.50
- Non-UTEP Student $44.50
- UTEP Student*** $34.50
Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday Matinee Dinner Performances
- UTEP Fac/Staff/Group (20+)** $39.50
- UTEP Alumni Association Members**$39.50
- Children(4-12 yrs. old) $39.50
- Non-UTEP Student $39.50
- UTEP Student*** $31.50
Sunday No-Dinner Matinee Performances
- UTEP Fac/Staff/Group (20+)** $25.50
- UTEP Alumni Association Members**$25.50
- Children(4-12 yrs. old) $25.50
- Non-UTEP Student $25.50
- UTEP Student*** $17.50
*Children 3 years and under are not allowed in the theatre.
**Up to 4 Tickets per valid ID.
***One ticket per valid UTEP ID
Tickets are available at the UTEP Ticket Center 747-5234 and at all Ticketmaster outlets in El Paso or you can charge by phone by calling the UTEP Ticket Center 747-5234 or the Ticketmaster Charge by Phone Line 1-800-745-3000. UTEP’s front entrance is now open and is wheelchair accessible.